The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services in conjunction with the Oklahoma Rehabilitation Council ask for the public's opinions on the service needs of Oklahoma’s transition aged youth with disabilities. The survey will allow participants to provide valuable feedback on education and employment challenges facing transition aged youth and the training areas one believes are the most important in helping this group succeed. The survey is anonymous and is being conducted as a portion of the Rehabilitation Services Administration mandated Statewide Assessment. The survey is open to:
- youth aged 18-24 with disabilities,
- parents/guardians of youth (aged 24 and under) with disabilities,
- DRS staff,
- Oklahoma educational institutions and state agency staff,
- community based rehab provider and disability advocacy group staff and
- representatives, and business owners and representatives.
Your opinions are very important and will help us better serve the transition aged youth in our state. Please take the time to complete the survey at the link provided below.
www.surveymonkey.com/r/TransitionYouth (survey closes June 15, 2017)